Tuesday, July 07, 2009

???????

Obviously, I don't share the way a great many people feel, but I have to ask: What the hell is this country/world coming to? Have you watched any television today? Have you even had your television on? Every other channel is devoted to Michael Jackson. While the coverage of all of this has been absolutely ridiculous up to now, today is even worse--if you can believe it. I. DON'T. GET. IT. He didn't find the cure for some disease, he didn't have great wisdom to explain the meaning of life, he didn't save the world from any of the ills that are here, he didn't contribute anything significant but some songs and videos, and yet he is being deified and glorified more than any leader--governmental or religious--that I have ever seen. He was a man who groped himself in public and probably did the same to little boys in private--just WHAT is there to admire about him. I hope someone has enough guts--and doesn't look for the money the family will pay to keep quiet--to come out and tell the truth. Because, the truth IS out there.

5 comments:

  1. I know. I cant even turn on the TV without hearing about Michael Jackson, and quite frankly? Its enough already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was already sick of it the day after he died. He was a sick and twisted person and I think the world is better off without him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it STILL continues TODAY!! ENOUGH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:24 PM

    It's not over yet. There are now those who wnat a Michael Jackson memorial day, a stamp....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I know. I STUPIDLY thought that today we would be free of all the 'news,' but it certainly didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...