Thursday, July 16, 2009

Very Interesting

I finished reading Mark R Levin's book Liberty and Tyranny and must say that I would recommend it to anyone. It made me think, see some things differently, and supported a lot of my beliefs with factual evidence. Unfortunately, the people who most need to read this would rather burn it than open the cover. Hopefully this country will stop the decline it is in before we reach bottom. With my pessimistic personality, I don't know if we CAN turn it around in time.

2 comments:

  1. CMK, methinks the end of our country is in sight. And that's sad. Because no one seems to care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'no one seems to care' is the saddest, most unfortunate, thing of all.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...