Sunday, July 12, 2009

Seriously Funny

I have been known to makes errors when I speak. I will mispronounce words or use the wrong words or trip over my tongue in one way or another. My mind tells me WHAT to say, but the mouth doesn't respond correctly. K, on the other hand, doesn't do this very often. Until yesterday.

"Do you think that C would want this?" K asked, pointing to a page in the catalog he was holding.

"What is 'this'?" I asked.

"This autopsy cookbook." he said.

Me: "..."

He was pointing to an AUTISM cookbook.


Laughing 3

6 comments:

  1. Definately... Excellent driver! On Thursdays... In the Driveway! I get my undewear from Kmart. In Chicago! Definately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get six fish sticks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hear the M.E. in a Julia Child voice...
    "Ah, first, we make a "Y" incision in tha boday, then we remove..."
    That would make a good SNL skit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess K has been watching CSI too often, or something. ;) And yes, a good SNL skit!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...