Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Another 20 Minute Game

Once again, the Wings played only 20 out of 60 minutes of a game. The third period was great--and they won, 4-3. I know I've said it before but, if they actually played 60 minutes of hockey each time, they would win the President's trophy as well as beat everyone else for the Cup! They have a good team, I just don't understand why they can't get it together any better than they do.

The trades have started. The Rangers have acquired Avery from the Kings--hmm, interesting. I still can't wait to see what happens with Forsberg--might be very interesting to add another Swede to the team. I just don't want them to mess things up too much--they aren't doing THAT badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...