Sunday, February 11, 2007

Snow Statues

Last year I posted about the Winter Carnival at MTU--you can find the post here. Well, this weekend is Winter Carnival and they have some amazing pictures of this year's snow statues. Here is the overall winner:


This pic is kind of impressive, but if you want REALLY impressive, go here. Click on the pic and when you get to the next page, click on the picture again to zoom in. The amount of detail work that goes into these statues is simply amazing! There are numerous links on the first page, so if you want to see some truly awesome examples of snow statues, spend some time and look around. And don't forget, these are all done by COLLEGE STUDENTS, NOT any professionals.

1 comment:

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...