Saturday, February 17, 2007

Another Train Wreck Happening

I don't think anyone will be too surprised by the news that Britney Spears is in the process of totally losing it. In the last few days it has been reported that she checked herself into--and out of-- rehab at Crossroads rehab center in Antigua, shaved her head, and gotten two new tattoos. She was reportedly agitated and 'wasn't making any sense at all' while at the tattoo parlor. Here is the whole story and a picture of her new look.

Isn't there SOMETHING that can be done for these stars/starlets/personalities when EVERYONE can see that they are self destructing? Why do we just have to sit by and watch all of this happening? This young girl has two babies that need a mother who is healthy and can be with them while they are growing up, so why doesn't anyone get her the help that she needs? Are the laws in this country such that we can't force someone to get help when they are so obviously in need of it? At this point, she is a danger to herself and, quite possibly, others--including her children! This is just so, so sad to have a second one in such a state in so short a time.

4 comments:

  1. I was disturbed to see these pictures of Britney shaving her head too.
    http://x17online.com/
    It seems like a cry for help. For one thing I am sure she could have just called someone to come to her home to do this if she really wanted to. By being so public about it, makes me think something is really messed up. I worry about her babies. Why aren't the people who truly love and care about her doing something? Maybe they are now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is sad to see this happening in such a public way. I, too, hope those around her are doing something about the mess she is in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to know where her mother is....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...