Monday, February 26, 2007

Continuing The Chain

Burg stole this meme from Jenn who stole it from...so, anyway, I am continuing the chain!


How tall are you barefoot?

BARELY 5 foot 1 inch.

Have you ever flown first-class?
Yes, but only because I could only get a first-class connecting flight. I was on the way to visit K during the Easter holidays when he was in the Navy.

One of your favorite books when you were a child?
Don't remember what was a favorite when I was very young. When The Brother was young, I LOVED the Dr. Seuss books.

A good restaurant in your city?
Casa Calabria--great Italian food!

What is your favorite small appliance?
A tie between my Bunn coffee maker and my Senseo coffee maker. (Are you sensing a pattern here?) The Bunn for when I need a full pot, the Senseo for when one cup will do.

One person who never fails to make you laugh?
My oldest daughter--she just cracks me up.

What was the first music that you ever bought?
That is soooooo long ago--I'm talking vinyl albums, people! The Beach Boys? The Monkees? How embarrassing!

Do you do push-ups?
That involves physical activity, right?

What was one of your favorite games as a child?
Red Rover.

When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Probably a doctor or medical researcher.

Your favorite Soup of the Day?
Chili?

Have you ever met someone famous?
ONLY local 'celebrities'--and they certainly don't impress.

Date of Birth?
November 28.

From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news?
Has to be the internet.

Current worry?
Other than mild concerns about health issues, nothing.

Current hate?
My lack of motivation to lose weight.

Favorite place to be?
At home.

Least favorite place to be?
With The Family.

Do you consider yourself well organized?
Does anal-retentive mean anything? But I AM doing much better these days!

Do you believe in an afterlife?
Absolutely!

Where do you think you will be in 10 years?
Right where I am in a new house--I hope!

Do you burn or tan?
No. Oh, wait, I was supposed to choose! I DON'T burn and I don't tan very well--although I can get very dark when I work at it.

Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future?
Kind of neutral--but it depends on WHAT future. If it is MY future, then I'm mildly optimistic--if it is the future of this country and the world, then mildly pessimistic.

What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid?
The monsters under my bed.

What's in your pockets right now?
No pockets on what I am wearing.

Last thing that made you laugh?
Let's see. My daughter describing something Conan O'Brien said last night or Dazd's post about Survivor: Texas Style.

Worst injury you've ever had?
There was the cut on my wrist which I got when my hand went through a window--didn't get the stitches I needed. Then again, there was the cut I got last year from the glass in the garbage--I required 4 stitches for that. I don't do well with broken glass, obviously.

How many TVs do you own?
Five.

Best compliment received?
Really can't remember.

What leaves you speechless?
VERY little.

What is your favorite book?
Oh, my...can't pick just one. There is The Lord of the Rings trilogy, several books by John Grisham, several books by Michael Crichton, Watership Down...

Last meal you cooked for the opposite sex?
Turkey, stuffing, gravy, green beans/corn.

What were you doing at 12 midnight last night?
Sitting here at the computer--probably surfing the sport sites looking for hockey trade rumors.

6 comments:

  1. OOOOOOHHHH!! You have a Bunn!?! I'm jealous!

    I will get one whenever mine quits.. Problem is the damn thing won't just hurry up and die!! It's going just a bit at a time! First the auto timer, then the clock, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, this is our third Bunn--the damn things die on us! Of course, the three+ pots a day, every day, for years has NOTHING to do with them dying. :D However, we don't drink as much anymore, so I have hopes that this one will last a LONNNNNGGGGG time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still chuckle reading that Texas Style post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won a Bunn coffee maker in a drawing at work one year. I used it for about six months and then gave it to my parents. They used it for a quite a while and then gave it back to me but it sits unused now. It works great though.

    I will have to steal this meme and continue the "chain" on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindi, I would love to take that Bunn coffee maker off your hands, y'know just to be nice and all...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:40 AM

    LuvNwfIsvMpc [url=http://adidas51.webnode.jp/]nike air[/url]HukKuaDsiWkf [url=http://nikeonline.blog.fc2blog.net/]nike sb[/url]HitJowDpfPwj [url=http://nikeair350.blog.fc2.com/]nike シューズ[/url]UrhKzaZjtIyu [url=http://nikeshose.blog.fc2.com/]スニーカー nike[/urlNwyRdvLobTzn [url=http://nikeonlie11.blog.fc2blog.net/]nike ランニング[/url]UweYwzDagFyt [url=http://ナイキシューズ.seesaa.net/]free nike[/url]EhpXlwFkoMuw [url=http://シューズナイキ.seesaa.net/]nike[/url]MomXacHokXaq [url=http://nikeair11.seesaa.net/]ナイキスニーカー[/url]SxpPiiKeePmu [url=http://niker.seesaa.net/]nike[/url] DpsNbuAwzLws [url=http://nikeshose11.blog.fc2.com/]ナイキ フリー[/url]ZflLisDriRtj

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...