Saturday, December 01, 2007

Detroit 3, Phoenix 2

The Wings didn't play as well as they could/should have, but they managed to get the job done and win. Datsyuk is still flying high and got a goal and Z got a goal and an assist--good job. I was on the phone with A for a good amount of the game, so I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have been. I DID, however, see my boy get up-ended--thankfully he wasn't hurt. It could have been bad, and after seeing the picture, I realize just how bad it could have been!




--Detroit Red Wings' Valtteri Filppula, left, of Finland gets upended on an offensive surge by Phoenix Coyotes' Keith Ballard during the third period of their NHL hockey game on Saturday, Dec. 1, 2007 in Detroit. The Red Wings won 3-2.
(AP Photo/Jerry S. Mendoza)--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...