Monday, December 17, 2007

Yippee!

Two of my all-time favorite shows are coming out on DVD. The one I have been waiting for way too long is Newhart. I think it is possibly the funniest show of all time. (Larry, Darryl, and Darryl just cracked me up!) I hope they put out all of the 150 seasons the show was on. It will be available on 26 February. The other show that will be available (12 February) is The Equalizer. LOVED that shoe--I really thought Edward Woodward was the sexiest older man I had ever seen. I can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. Oh YEAY! I love me some Larry, Darryl, and Darryl...hahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I used to fancy Edward Woodward years ago too, he did a Private Detective series here called Callan - did you get that over there too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, are you channeling Ed Sullivan? "I loved that really big shoe!"
    HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My stars--I guess I wouldn't be a very good proofreader, would I? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. meleah: The funniest characters EVER!!

    jan: No, we never did get the Callan series--at least, not that I know of.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...