Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Filppula's Penalty Shot

Valtteri Filppula is currently playing his second year in the NHL as a Red Wing. He is the first Finn ever to wear the winged wheel, so naturally, he is my favorite player right now--and hopefully for a long time. He has some fantastic skills and is compared, favorably, to Zetterberg a lot. Every game he seems to get better and he is showing talent, moves, and a playing level that a lot of veterans would like to have. Last night, he made a goal on a penalty shot that was so sweet, I just had to post the video. Enjoy.


Adblock

4 comments:

  1. Just makes it look too esy doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure! And to think, he's only 23 years old--he'll only get better with age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know NOTHING about sports...of any kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basically, I know hockey. I have a working knowledge of baseball and basketball--kind of. At least enough to watch VERY rarely. And, of course, I LOATH football. Other sports don't interest me--and that could be because I am the most UNathletic person to EVER live on this planet! :D

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...