Saturday, December 08, 2007

I REALLY Don't Understand

I have been tracking a package since last week. Here is where the package has been since it was shipped (this is the correct order):

LONDONDERRY, NH (where it was shipped from)
NORTHBOROUGH, MA
BROOKLYN PARK, MN
SACRAMENTO, CA
NEW BERLIN, WI (this is where it is as of 7 December)

Now, my question is, WHY? What logic has you send a package from the east coast to the west coast and back to the Midwest, where its final destination is (Michigan)? Can anyone explain this to me? I find the entire thing completely confusing and totally lacking in any sort of logic. I really would appreciate an explanation, if anyone has one! Thank you very much.

4 comments:

  1. ??????

    That makes no damn sense.

    =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I certainly didn't think it made sense. Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um. that was really stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. meleah: I completely agree!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...