Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Baby Watch, 2007 Version

C called today after seeing the doctor and was told that she probably WILL NOT be going till 3 January before the baby is born. Now, it is just a matter of 'watch and wait.' She was ready to go to the hospital last night because the contractions were so hard, but they stopped--or lessened enough--around 2:00 AM and she was actually able to go to sleep. This is where it begins to be iffy in my mind--she has had so many C-sections that it is in her best health to continue with them. However, if she is too far along in active labor, it gets a bit dicey to do a C-section. I hope she doesn't wait too long just so she can 'do it normally.' I would rather not know until the baby is born, thank you very much. Boy, am I ever happy that I got the gift for the little one already--don't need to be shopping for any more gifts!

So, for those of you who are interested, keep coming back. I will be posting as soon as I have any news whatsoever--even if the news is 'no news!' :D

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. C Sectons, and labor are AWFUL.

    please keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I definitely will keep everyone posted!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...