Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Traveling Package

(Am I just too tired, or does that title sound just a little bit dirty? ;))

Anyway, I wrote about a package I was waiting for here and mentioned every place the thing had traveled. Well, it finally was delivered today, but it managed to make a few more stops along the way.

When we left the package on 7 December, it was in New Berlin, WI. Here is where it went from there:

--12 December: ST PAUL, MN
--13 December: BROOKLYN PARK, MN
--13 December: ST PAUL, MN
--15 December: delivered to my house

Now, I'm not exactly sure WHY it bounced around the Twin City area like it did, but it seems as if it got caught in some kind of a time warp or something. All I can say is this: NOW I know why our postage keeps going up--the Post Office has to pay to send our mail on sight-seeing tours of this great nation! What a waste. But, at least it got here--and that's the bottom line, as it contained Christmas gifts!

4 comments:

  1. hehe...I'm tired, too. My traveling package made me giggle. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy I'm not the only pervert! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeay. presents.

    and.... um? what is with the Post Office?

    and yes, that title was kinda 'dirty' in a GOOD way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would think the Post Office would know how to do things after this many years, right? Oh, well.

    Again, I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees innuendos where there aren't any! :D

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...