Saturday, December 15, 2007

ANOTHER Award! {blushes}

Spreader of Love Award (200x240)

This blog has been awarded The Spreader of Love Award created by The Love Blog (http://iamlove.blogspot.com), for an outstanding demonstration of blogging love.

Meleah has been so very kind enough to award me The Spreader of Love Award! Not only am I humbled and thrilled, I LIKE IT! (I HAVE mentioned how much of an attention whore I am, haven't I?) If you haven't ever visited Meleah's blog, do so--she has such a fascinating story to tell.

Now, who to pass this award to?

--burg--Burg is possibly the person who has been reading me the longest. She is the same age as my oldest and if I hadn't ever seen a picture of her, I might think she was one of my kids--we DEFINITELY are related in some way! :) She is a sweetheart who has been so kind and thoughtful throughout our friendship. You deserve this, burg!

--cindi--Cindi and I have 'known' each other for at least a year. She is another one of my readers who has shown concern and compassion whenever I have written one of my depressing posts. Thanks for the love, Cindi.

--sue--Sue is a more recent addition to my daily blog read. She is a 'farm wife' who also works at a job off of the farm. She is a wonderful writer and does it all: humor, introspection, rants... A very good read.

There you have it, three of my favorite people in the 'verse. Visit them and see if you don't agree.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I love you too!! Seriously, I've been in such a shitty mood today, this lifts my spirits in a huge way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another blog of love. How wonderful to see my award here. Cheers to you for spreading love.

    B @ The Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously...my eyes watered up a bit just now! I just read your comment over at my place, came here and AWWWW! Thank you so much! Maybe I can dig myself out of these doldrums sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara: I am definitely honored by this award. Thank you for starting it!

    Cindi: You'll be up and at 'em sooner rather than later, I'm sure. Remember, anything I can do, let me know--I'm always here to listen anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That award is too cute, Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Back at ya, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O.M.G.! What a sweet thing you are! Geez, and here I haven't seen this and you posted it on the 15th??? Wow. Shows you what a bad blog-reader I've been! Thank you sooooo much! You just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...