Sunday, December 30, 2007

Wings 4, Coyotes 2

Again, the game was closer than the score shows--at one point the Wings were down by a goal and they didn't tie it until late in the second. The go-ahead goal came late in the third and the fourth goal was an empty-netter. So, kind of close all night. The reffing sucked big time, but that is the way things play out sometimes. My Baby Boy didn't get a goal tonight, but he DID get a point, so his streak continues! Yippee! Next game, at home on New Year's Eve against St. Louis--should be good.



--Phoenix Coyotes goalie Ilya Bryzgalov, left, of Russia, cannot make the save on a shot by Detroit Red Wings center Pavel Datsyuk, right, of Russia, as Coyotes defenseman Keith Ballard, center, looks on in the third period of an NHL hockey game Saturday, Dec. 29, 2007, in Glendale, Ariz. Datsyuk's goal proved to be the game-winner as the Red Wings won 4-2. (AP Photo/Paul Connors)--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...