Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Little Updating

Last night I finally did a bit of updating to this blog. I started by putting links to all of the 'Things To Do When You're Bored' posts in the sidebar. This way, if you ever need to find something to do, it will be easy!

I added a blog to the list of ones I read daily: Down Yonder Green Valley. Jan writes this blog from Wales and I find it fascinating. The words she uses, the way she phrases things are so different from what I experience in my daily life--I am just so very interested. She has a menagerie of pets and also feeds numerous wild creatures--including hedgehogs! I love looking at the pictures she posts--a most beautiful part of the world. Do go and look at her blog, if for nothing more than the pictures.

In the links section of the sidebar, I added a couple that I have been meaning to. Stuff on My Mutt is the companion site to Stuff on My Cat. If you want cute pictures of dogs or cats, these two sites are for you. I find myself, more often than not, laughing out loud when I am looking at the pics.

For those of you who never got around to seeing Cows With Guns, I now have linked to it. It still is one of my all time favorite things to laugh at. Every few months or so I have to watch it again--and I ALWAYS chuckle. Check it out--especially if you never have seen it before.

Although it has been a link for a long time on the sidebar, I want to point out Demonic Squirrel Riding Story. Before reading it, make sure you go to the bathroom and DON'T drink a thing during the read--it IS funny enough to make you pee yourself or snort liquid through your nose.

And finally, I added a link to my post 'You Might Be A Yooper.' If you ever want to understand those of us in the UP of Michigan, this would be a good place to start. While it is a humorous look at us, it definitely is more real than any of us might want to admit!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice things you said about my blog. I don't deserve such praise, and I shall have to watch my language from now on then, in case I disgust people who may be new readers!

    I also look at Stuff on My Mutt from time to time, hilariously funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome, my dear! But, I haven't noticed anything for you to be worried about in regards to your language--but, then, maybe it is a language barrier?! :D

    Yes, the people that do 'Stuff on My Mutt' and 'Stuff on My Cat' do a VERY good job. Two of my daily reads.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...