Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Celebrity Idiots

WHEN are these people (celebrities) going to realize just how damn stupid they sound to those of us who are actually normal? Here are a couple more examples of 'celebrity idiots.'

Our favorite idiot had this to say:

Angelina Jolie told Marie Claire magazine that she doesn't think she's ever seriously said "I love you" to Brad Pitt.

She said, "I don't think we've ever said (I love you). I mean, I'm sure we have, but we would have to punch each other in the arm first."



And another idiot--who seems to think he is God's gift to the world--acted like this to fans:

Justin Timberlake left fans calling him a "f***face" when he refused to pose for pictures and spit at them outside his Swedish hotel. Justin responded to them by saying, “You’re calling me a f***face? Go f*** yourself!”

And:

When a little girl later asked him for a picture he responded with, “You want me to juggle also?”


WHY are these people still idolized by some? Their popularity completely eludes me.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU! I feel the same way. I think Justin Timberlake's stupid head is WAAAAAAY too big these days!!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...