There are several things that I'm trying to ignore these days. I could probably do very long posts about each of these subjects, but I will not. So, here is my list of things to ignore:
--My weight/healthy eating. This is a constant source of anxiety for me, so I will just ignore it.
--Paris Hilton. Hasn't she been written about WAY too much?
--Brangelina. Yeah, she is making ridiculous demands of reporters and insisting she isn't anorexic. WHO cares?
--Hot weather. This is another subject I could rant and rave about for hours, but I won't. It has been hot here, it will cool off. Enough said.
--The Soprano's finale. I NEVER watched the show, but I HAD to watch the final few minutes on YouTube. If I had been a fan, I would have been pissed.
--Bob Barker. So what--he retired at a time most people are planning their funerals. Big deal. Never liked him--he always seemed like a rude, dirty old man to me.
--Michael Moore. He has a new movie coming out. Just another rant at our country. When will someone just tell him to SHUT THE F*** UP? He is such an idiot.
--Anaheim Ducks. Nothing to say--I'm ignoring them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disquis
Being In a Funk
I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...
-
My inbox has been so very stuffed full of spam comments that I had to change the settings for comments. No longer will anonymous comments b...
-
I think this may be one of the best descriptions of love/marriage I have ever seen. Funny, but true! :D
-
Burg over at Sweet Insanity tagged me for this meme--this should be a lot of fun! THE LINKS MEME ALL are invited to join in The Links Meme ...
We ignore the same things.. How about that?
ReplyDeleteSee, we just continue finding ways we are so much alike! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm ignoring Paris Hilton from now on, too. blech!
ReplyDelete