Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Such A Disappointment

Heard from youngest daughter tonight, by email, and the 'trying to get pregnant' bit didn't work--again. I don't feel too comfortable going into all of the details, but they are working with a doctor and were hoping things were going in the right direction. Obviously they aren't, as things have fallen apart once again. They get to go and have another consultation with the doc tomorrow, so they will figure out what to do next. She was so upset that she couldn't even call to tell me--she had to send an email. I wish I knew the words to say to make her feel better, but all I can come up with are cliches. Oh well, I keep trying to think 'what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.' I sure hope she is strong enough to go through all this.

2 comments:

  1. When I'd get upset after not being pregnant while trying for my youngest, my mom would always remind me that Sarah was in her nineties before she conceived Isaac. It didn't always make me feel better right away, but with more thought it gave me hope.. I'll be praying and sending good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I left something for you on my blog..

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...