Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Normal Again

It has taken this long, but I think my life is back to normal--whatever THAT may be. It isn't as if we have been doing anything so exciting, it's just that we haven't been living in our same old rut these past several days.

I didn't really get a chance to recover from our trip and A and her husband got here. Now, they really aren't any trouble and they don't make any more work for me, but it is different to have two extra people that aren't usually around. Of course, any semblance of a schedule is gone out the window, but that was fine. They were in and out, doing their own thing, so I didn't have to entertain them at all. It was so nice to have A around, though--I miss her something terrible, at times.

Monday afternoon, they left to go back home and I have been catching up on all of the housework that I didn't do while they were here. The cat has FINALLY calmed down and has lost her nervousness--she doesn't like people and REALLY doesn't like it when strangers are around. While I love to have company, it is nice to get back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...