Sunday, January 20, 2008

And I Cry...Yeah, RIGHT

The Packers lost. They will not go to the Super Bowl. I am so sad...NOT!!!!! I think what makes me the happiest is knowing how terrible The Brother feels right now. I'm sure he is pouting worse than any three year old child--AND I LAUGH!!! (I really wonder if he managed not to throw something through his TV.)

To help you understand how I acted when I heard about the loss, I give you a link to the Happy Happy Joy Joy song--I danced along to the music.

Sorry for that little bit of gloating. You can now forgive me and go on with the rest of your day.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:42 PM

    I wish I knew something about sports. The whole world is taking about the "superbowl" and I am CLUELESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the ONLY thing I know about football is that I really dislike idiotic Packer fans--and that I am happy they lost. Other than that, if it isn't hockey, I don't care. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched that game. What a GOOD game!!! Hubby was rooting for the Packers and was sad, too.
    I dig the happy happy joy joy addition to the post. teehee. needed the giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:25 AM

    I'm not a fan of the Packers but I did hope they would win.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...