Friday, January 11, 2008

I Think I Know

It finally dawned on me, I think I am having a reaction to my blood pressure medication. This happened to me the last medication I was on--my doctor increased my dosage and I felt like I was walking through Jell-o for a month. (It takes me a while to figure some things out. :)) The side effects don't seem to hit me right away, but they rather creep up slowly--this is why I don't realize what is going on at first. Well, I have been so tired lately and I couldn't understand why--now I know it probably is my medication. The doctor increased my dosage when I saw him the end of November and I have been taking the higher dosage for about a month. My numbers have been great--just like they were the LAST time my meds were messed with--but I am so damn tired that I can barely push myself around the house. I will continue my meds through the weekend, at least, and re-evaluate next week. I see my doctor the beginning of February, but I don't think I'll be able to make it till then, though. :D

Sleeping 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...