Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Detroit Over Phoenix, 3-2

If it wasn't for Ozzie, the Wings would have lost big time tonight. Ozzie kept the Coyotes from running away with the game in the first half and allowed the Wings to finally get up to speed. Yup, they managed to pull the win out of their asses--the break certainly didn't do anything for the guys except let them get a bit rusty!

I missed seeing Baby Boy for these many days--unfortunately, he was pretty much MIA during this game! Again, very rusty, but he did improve as the game wore on. Lidstrom and Ozzie redeemed themselves tonight after their poor showing in the All-Star game--something that wasn't surprising, by the way. :) Z came back after missing the last two games before the break and scored the first goal--hopefully he can stay healthy through the rest of the year. And--I CAN'T believe these words are being said once again--Kronwall left the game tonight with an injury. He got checked during the third and hurt his shoulder. I thought this would be his year to play without an injury--I thought wrong. He has the worst luck.

The Wings play back-to-back games on Friday and Saturday--hopefully they will be in top form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...