Sunday, January 20, 2008

Celebrate

To help you in your party planning, here are the celebrations for the next week:

21 January
Granola Bar Day
Hugging Day
Squirrel Appreciation Day

22 January
National Blond Brownie Day
Answer Your Cat's Questions Day
Rid The World of Fad Diets and Gimmicks Day

23 January
National Pie Day
Measure Your Feet Day
Snowplow Mailbox Hockey Day (?)

24 January
National Peanut Butter Day
Belly Laugh Day

25 January
A Room of One's Own Day
Fun At Work Day

26 January
National Peanut Brittle Day
National Seed Swap Day

27 January
National Chocolate Cake Day
Thomas Crapper Day

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:46 PM

    Squirrel Appreciation Day

    ha ha ha

    I guess I should tell my sniper-father to put DOWN his gun that day. He cant STAND Squirrels. He is forever shooting them off the bird feeders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K isn't too thrilled with squirrels, either. I like greys because they actually go back and find the food they have buried, but I think we have a neighborhood red--read that as 'living in my attic, maybe'--and THAT isn't good news. Red squirrels are much more destructive than the greys and we REALLY don't need that! (K would be out there with a gun, too, but our neighbors WOULD call the cops to enforce the 'no gunfire in the city limits' law.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These crack me up!! Since tomorrow is answer you cats questions day I guess I'll have to refrain from telling her to shut it every five seconds. hehe. She has perfected the poor me whine. All over the house and it's loudest at 3 a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:48 PM

    Darn, I missed Squirrel Appreciation Day! But I'm sure the ones we have know I appreciate them, because I put out sunflower seed for them (and the birds too.)

    I'll think about Thomas Crapper when I'm on the crapper tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...