Sunday, January 06, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!!

If I still chewed my fingernails, I would have had them chewed down to the nub tonight. Detroit played at Chicago for the fifth time and they were trying to get their FIRST win of the season. And, FINALLY, they did it, beating Chicago 3-1. Granted, Chicago had seven of their regulars out with injuries, but still...

Z got a goal tonight, Hudler got two assists, but Baby Boy didn't get any points. :( There were only four penalties in the whole game--surprise! I couldn't believe it when Khabibulin speared Kopecky like he did. (Yeah, they called it a slash, but it was a spear if ever there was one.) Khabibulin took the end of his stick and rammed it into Kopecky's groin--almost brought him to his knees. I thought he should have gotten more than two minutes for that, but... I would imagine the league will be taking a closer look at what happened. Thankfully, Kopecky was able to finish the game--hope there aren't any side effects later on.

Now they're off until Tuesday when they play Colorado. The season is going by fast.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:18 PM

    well...GOOD...Im glad your team did you right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:07 AM

    does anyone know where i can get a video of this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon: Sorry--I just did a search and can't find the video anywhere.

    meleah: :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...