Monday, January 28, 2008

Celebrate

I know I'm late in posting these, but enjoy anyway.

28 January
National Blueberry Pancake Day
National Kazoo Day
Bubblewrap Appreciation Day
AND
ERNIE'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

29 January
National Puzzle Day
Carnation Day
Corn Chip Day

30 January
Inane Answering Message Day
National Write To Congress Day
National Croissant Day

31 January
Inspire Your Heart With Art Day

1 February
National Baked Alaska Day
Bubble Gum Day
Spunky Old Broads Day
Wear Red Day
Womens Heart Health Day
(while this isn't amusing, it DOES show support for women's heart health, as does the 'wearing of the red')

2 February
Groundhog Day
Hedgehog Day
Teach Your Daughter To Volunteer Day

Mexican Wave 3

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:51 PM

    "National Croissant Day & Bubble Gum Day"

    Those are Holidays I can really get behind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:11 PM

    when is Teach Your Son to Volunteer Day? or are us girls still expected to do everything? "Is there a Chocolate Chip Cookie Day?" she asked, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. janet: I will definitely be on the look-out for both of those days. I would imagine there would HAVE to be a chocolate chip cookie day, don't you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:26 AM

    I'd think there would be at least two Chocolate Chip Cookie Days a year! Even better, once a month, but that might be a bit much. How about every other month?

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...