Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Just Not Fair

The starting line-ups for the All-Star game have been announced and Detroit dominates the West. Zetterberg, Datsyuk, and Lidstrom are all playing and Babcock will be coaching. It sucks big time to be a fan of another team, doesn't it? I don't think I could have a bigger smile on my face if I tried! :)



--The Red Wings All-Stars: Coach Mike Babcock, forwards Pavel Datsyuk and Henrik Zetterberg, and defenseman Nicklas Lidstrom. (MANDI WRIGHT/Detroit Free Press)--

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:29 AM

    "I don't think I could have a bigger smile on my face if I tried! :)"



    YEAY!!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...