Thursday, January 10, 2008

YES!!!!!!!

It has been announced that Ozzie WILL replace Luongo on the All-Star team! After the way he has been playing this year, it is so nice to see him getting rewarded. Even though he is 'technically' the back-up goalie, he definitely hasn't played like one. Hell, he is at the top of, or near the top of, every one of the stat lists--well, except for shut-outs--so he SHOULD be getting the praise. This means that four out of six of the starters on the Western All-Star team are Red Wings. If they can't win the Cup this year, they never will be able to do it.

Clapping 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...