Friday, March 02, 2007

And They Won

Despite all of the injured players they have, the Red Wings won tonight. It WAS a win against Chicago, but it was a win nevertheless. I'm still feeling optimistic about the 'young 'uns'--I think they did a very good job tonight, again. We'll have to see how I feel after they play Colorado on Sunday and Nashville on Tuesday. Grin 5

One of the best things to happen in tonight's game was Robert Lang coming out of his slump--he made a goal and three assists! Glad to see him playing better. The young guys--Filppula and Hudler--played very well, getting a goal apiece. And we saw some good action from the 'Grand Rapids' guys, so there is hope! And--FINALLY--Lidstrom got his 200th career goal! He has waited too long for it to happen.

--Nikolai Khabibulin #39 of the Chicago Blackhawks stretches across the crease as Valtteri Filppula #51 of the Detroit Red Wings moves in for a scoring chance during their NHL game at Joe Louis Arena March 2, 2007 in Detroit, Michigan.(Photo By Dave Sandford/Getty Images)--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...