Friday, March 30, 2007

They Blew It Again

Every team has 'those games,' but the Wings seemed to have more than their share this year. From a 3-0 lead in the second, the Stars came back in the third to tie. No score during overtime and the Stars won in the shootout. And this isn't the first time the Wings have given up a 3-0 lead this season. I sure hope they don't do this during the playoffs!

The game wasn't broadcast on any channel I get, so I had to listen to it on web-radio. So, I really can't tell how well Detroit played, but it sounded like a decent game. Only four more games till the playoffs. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Word is that Kopecky won't be back for any of the regular season games. Don't really know if he will be back till next year. And in the first minute of tonight's game, Kronwall was hurt and brought to the hospital. They said it was his hip, but won't know everything till after they run all the tests. Time will tell with it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...