Friday, March 02, 2007

What A Difference A Day Makes

Wow! We sure got hit with some snow overnight! The best estimates are over 12"--and I really think it was more. When K came home from work, he had to park on the street because he COULDN'T get into the driveway. He was out there blowing snow for about an hour and he STILL can't get the truck out for him to take it to work tomorrow. The really bad thing about this snow is the fact it is WET, HEAVY stuff--hard to move and hard to drive through. And now, here are the pictures I promised yesterday:

(I took these pictures from my back window, through the screen, so they aren't as clear as they should be. BUT, you should be able to tell how much snow we got.)

Around 5:00 pm on Thursday, this was the view from my window:


On Friday morning around 9:00 am, this is what our backyard looked like:


The biggest problem is, we still are supposed to get snow through the weekend, at least. I don't think we will get more than a couple of inches a day, but it DOES add up quite quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Even though this isn't ANYTHING like a normal winter, this was a lot of snow to get all at once. And we have MUCH more time left in this season to get a lot more--MORE than enough to send your way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...