Saturday, March 10, 2007

They Pulled It Off

Come on, now! LA is at the bottom of the Western Conference and yet Detroit couldn't do any better than a 3-2 win--IN OVERTIME! I know I sound like a broken record, but they have to start playing more than 20 minutes of good hockey if they expect to get anywhere in the playoffs! We'll have to see how they do tomorrow--12:30pm Eastern time, NBC's Game of the Week. They will be playing Boston, a team that doesn't have a snowball's chance of making the playoffs. Let's hope they can FINALLY get their sh*t together, or the players will be playing golf VERY early again this year.

It was good to see Hasek and Samuelsson playing again. Samuelsson came back with a vengeance: he got the winning goal. Hasek even managed to get an assist on Lebda's goal--something that is fun to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...