Tuesday, March 13, 2007

One Word Answers

I took this from burg...it is SOOOOOO hard to do...I kept wanting to go on and on with my answers...I just DON'T know when to shut up...as my life is rather boring, don't expect much from this...and here are the answers to the latest meme...


Answer with only one word…

1. Where is your cell phone?
Kitchen


2. Your Vehicle?
Jimmy

3. Your hair?
Dyed

5. Your father?
Absent

6. Your favorite thing?
Food

7. Your dream last night?
None

8. Your favorite drink?
Coke

9. The room you’re in?
Computer

10. Your ex?
Who?

11. You are?
Unsettled


12. What do you want to be in 10 years?
Me

13. Who did you hang out with today?
Cat

14. What you’re not?
Content

15. Muffins?
Cranberry

16. One of your wish list items?
Wii

17. Where is the ______ ?
Fun

18. The last thing you did?
Vacuum

19. What are you wearing?
Comfort

20. Your favorite TV show?
Many…

21. Your pet(s)?
Lazy

22. Your computer?
Adequate

23. Your life?
Routine

24. Your mood?
Hungry

25. Missing?
Variety

26. What are you thinking about right now?
Food

27. Your Shoes?
Comfortable

28. Your work?
Home

29. Your summer?
Yuck

30. Your favorite color?
Blue

Making the Bed

2 comments:

  1. That is so much tougher than I thought!! I wanted to explain everything further like you!! Funny how you have to think more about just one word than you would an entire sentence!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Kate and Burg. that was really hard for me. Cool tho. I just might steal that one.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...