Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wii Just HAVE To Get One!

Link (Legend of Zelda)

Okay, so the title of this post is a pun--sue me! Anyway, when Nintendo came out with the Wii just before Christmas, I decided to wait and get mine later. It now is later and I still don't have one. I call Shopko, Target, and WalMart and I can't get one. I surf the 'interweb' and try all of the usual places and I can't get one. I MIGHT be able to get one if I go to Ebay, but I WILL NOT pay the rip-off prices there. (For crying out loud, someone is selling the EMPTY box for $50!) No one can tell me when new shipments will come in--or how many systems they will get when they come in. I cannot do a 'pre-order' and I cannot have them hold one for me if I happen to call when they have one in stock. I DO have the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess' and I DO have the players' guide--I just don't have the machine on which to play it! I am getting frustrated. At this rate, it will be summer before I get my Wii. I am NOT a happy camper!

Thank you for letting me rant. I'm feeling MUCH better now.

2 comments:

  1. I wondered what those things were.. I don't pay that much attention.. I thought it was some type of music player.. I did think it was strange that it was made by Nintendo.. Figured maybe they just decided to go in a different direction.. Boy.. I sure miss my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From everything I have been told--and it really doesn't matter, because I am a Nintendo fanatic and would get one anyway--the Wii is FUN! The WAY it is played is so innovative. I guess even NON-gamers love it--which is what Nintendo had in mind in the first place!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...