Monday, March 12, 2007

Just Monday

--I really felt like crap last night--thought I was coming down with something. However, a good sleep helped a lot. I still have a headache, but that just may be from the smell of the Glade Plug-in I have here in the computer room. I have to be so careful because smells nauseate me so easily--and they don't particularly have to be what one would call BAD smells. Oh, well.

--K had an appointment with the internist this morning and all seems well. They still are working at getting the cholesterol lower, but he doesn't need to see him for three months. On Friday K got a letter from his nephrologist saying that he will be leaving the area! Thankfully there are two or three other ones in the same office, so he won't have to start from scratch.

--The weather has been so warm here that there is bare ground wherever K has moved the snow from. Now, of course, we are left with the lakes in our backyard and the water seeping into the basement. Spring is very fun around here.

--Talking about weather: it is very grey and gloomy today. I am really wondering if part of my not feeling right today has anything to do with my SAD. Maybe.

--The NHL decided to suspend Chris Simon for 25 games because of the hit he made on Hollweg. He will miss the final games of the season and all of the playoff games the Islanders play. Depending on how many playoff games they actually play will determine when he can start again next season. There are some forums/blogs/articles that are wondering if he will just throw in the towel and retire. He DEFINITELY doesn't want to be in this situation again: after all, this is the 6th time he has been suspended!

--After yesterday's atrocious game, we are hoping the Wings will be extra hungry when they meet Nashville tomorrow night. Go Wings!?!?

3 comments:

  1. My mil's plug-ins always irritate me.. Or is it her?? Well, there's some reason I don't like going over there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been fighting a bug of some sort too. Felt feverish off and on the last couple days and now I am coughing. I hope you feel better soon!

    Some of those air fresheners do the same thing to me too or give me the sneezes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burg: :)

    Cindi: Hope you're feeling better! My head still isn't right--now THAT'S an understatement if I ever made one!--but I'm hoping it is just the weather. (A friend suggested the weather thing.) Just have to keep going, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...