Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disquis
Being In a Funk
I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...
-
My inbox has been so very stuffed full of spam comments that I had to change the settings for comments. No longer will anonymous comments b...
-
I think this may be one of the best descriptions of love/marriage I have ever seen. Funny, but true! :D
-
Burg over at Sweet Insanity tagged me for this meme--this should be a lot of fun! THE LINKS MEME ALL are invited to join in The Links Meme ...
Yes...sad isn't it? The amazing world of entertainment.
ReplyDeleteIm upset over this one. Sad.
ReplyDeleteQuite unbelievably sad. I guess, once again, it proves that money, fame, and adulation don't really mean all that much.
ReplyDeleteYou and your big mouth! ;-)
ReplyDeleteyeah, it's sad. He was young, too. You expect it when they get up in years, but under 30? not really.
I see Marlon Brando's son went away at 49. Waste, waste, what do these people get into?
ReplyDelete