Saturday, July 05, 2008

I'm Happy--For a Little While

Thursday will be a happy day for me--Burn Notice is beginning its second season. I LOVE this show and can't wait to see if I'm right about who the person is that put the burn notice out on Michael. I'm pretty sure I'm right--we'll see. If you have never seen this show, you can watch the first season online in preparation for Thursday. It IS a spy show, but with a sense of humor--a fun summer watch. Besides, I need SOMETHING to do while waiting for hockey to start again! (Less than three months till the start of the season--HOORAY!!)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:28 PM

    SHUT UP...Ive heard so much about this show but Ive never had the chance to see it. Im all over this one!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You WILL NOT be sorry! I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already got the DVR set!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...