Friday, July 04, 2008

Say It Isn't So!!!


It is being reported that Vancouver has tendered an offer sheet to my Baby Boy! With the amount of money that has been thrown around during this free agency period, I'm afraid it might be more than the Wings can match. I understand that he will always be in the shadows of Z and Datsyuk if he stays in Detroit, but he STILL will be regarded as an excellent player by staying. Besides, I think Z and D help him elevate his game. I either hope this isn't true or that Holland can offer him enough to stay. Damn.

Jaromir Jagr has decided to say good bye to the NHL. The only reason this even registers on my radar is that now Pittsburgh won't be able to sign him. Their only hope now is if Sundin decides not to retire and goes there. They have lost an awful lot--hard to see them in the finals next year. Especially with that coach they have.

1 comment:

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...