Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Police Log

Can you believe it? Two days in a row! :)


--Monday, 12:33 PM, car alarm going off since Saturday

Excuse me?!?!?!?!?! You wait TWO FREAKING DAYS to call about a car alarm that is blaring? WHERE is the logic?


--3:37 PM, squirrel in fireplace

Really now, is THIS a problem for the police?


--8:19 PM, disorderly juveniles swimming and climbing flag pole

Why would swimming be bad? I think this is just very badly worded.


--1:45 AM, destruction of property, people writing in new cement

I understand the destruction of property call, but HOW long does it take for cement to harden? This happened at 1:45 in the MORNING! I'm sure the cement was poured MANY hours before that!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:51 AM

    think how bored the night shift would be if it weren't for these calls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading that and thinking 'who puts a flag in their pool?'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wonder how they can keep from laughing their asses off half the time. I know I would just lose it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes, burg, I thought the exact same thing but couldn't put it into words so succinctly. I guess my mind really IS going. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:23 PM

    I think a squirrel in the fireplace is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ESPECIALLY if there is a fire going! (Now let the PETA people start slamming me! :))

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...