Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bookshelves

I really love books and own a lot. This means I have a real problem when it comes to storage. Here is a post with pictures of unique bookshelves. While I LOVE most of them for their innovation and design, they are too modern for me to own. (Besides, I have the feeling they cost WAY more than I would want to spend.) Go and enjoy the pics. (I really, really love the first shelf--but then, I AM a math geek. :))

Now THIS I could actually see in my house--of course NOT for me but for the girls when they were little. Really a neat idea.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:49 PM

    Over half of my books are still at my parents - they wold like me to get them out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your comment too fast and had to stop and think: 'Who wants out--your parents OR the books themselves?' :D

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...