Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Worried? You Bet!

The Wings now have a four game winless streak going. (According to the NHL, they haven't LOST four in a row because of the overtime loss to Toronto. Big whoop.) The last time they had a four game losing streak was last year in March. I think it is time to worry. Yes, they STILL are WAY ahead of everyone else in the league, but if they keep playing the way they started tonight's game, they won't be ahead for very long. Someone has to figure out what the problem is and fix it. Fast!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the losses! I was really bummed out over the loss of Commodore...Stillman not so much, but Commodore killed me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing players you have grown to really like is so hard. I'm really afraid of what might happen before the deadline!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...