Friday, February 01, 2008

Red Wings 2, Avalanche 0

With less than three minutes left in the game, it looked as if the game would end in a 0-0 tie and be decided by a shoot-out! (Surprisingly, the Ducks/Blues game WAS decided just like that.) Then, Z made a wrap-around goal and it was 1-0. Now, Z is good, but this goal had quite a bit of luck attached to it--still it was pretty. Draper put it out of range with an empty net goal and the Wings won.

This was another one of those games where Detroit out-played the other team and still couldn't run away with it--and most of the rest of the season's games will probably be like this. Teams will be playing hard to get into the play-offs, so Detroit will be playing a lot of desperation games. I have a feeling their second-half record may not be as good as the first. Still, it was a win. Tomorrow night, Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...