Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Feeling Relieved, But...

There are only 15 hours before the trade deadline and the Wings haven't made a move. I don't think they want to spend a lot of money for a rental player--besides, when everyone is healthy, NO ONE can beat them. I'm sure they will get SOMEONE, but probably not a real big name. I still have suspicions that they will get Federov back. Might be a good move--he shouldn't cost TOO much!

I was chewing my nails all day because ALL of the rumors surrounding ANY players that might go to Detroit had Filppula being part of the trade. I'm so worried that Baby Boy will not be a Wing for life. However, Babcock was quoted as saying he will not be going anywhere. This made me feel a bit better, but... You know damn well if Lecavalier, Crosby, Ovechkin, etc, etc became available, Baby Boy would be gone in a heart beat! Not that any of the real biggies will be moving this year, but I will be much happier--I hope--when 3:00 PM rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...