Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Some Interesting Links

Recently, I found a few sites/articles that I thought were interesting. Here they are:

--While I have never participated in a science fair, I have a general idea what one is like. Science teachers have a hard job. If you don't believe it, go here and see the pictures. Some of these are hysterical, some are frightening.

--A VERY interesting article on medical conditions that are best left alone to heal on their own. Who would have thought? Here is the article.

--We've all heard that buttered toast always lands buttered-side down. There is the saying "nailing jelly to the wall." Some people hear these things and decide to test them. (Think of this as a science fair for adults.) To read about these and other food experiments, go here.

--Everyone loves to get free stuff and the internet makes it easier than ever to get samples, etc. Free Stuff Times is a site that gathers info on things you can get for no cost--FUN!!

--I have been a huge promoter of PostSecret for years. The site is STILL as fascinating as ever. Now, there is a new site that is just starting up and it could become just as addicting as PostSecret. The site is all about found cameras and orphan pictures. If you lose a camera, what can you do to get it back? Not much, unless someone finds it. But, how can the person get in touch with you? That is the problem, but now there is a solution. If someone finds the camera, he/she can post pics at this site in the hope that you will see them and be reunited with your memories/pictures. Very interesting.

1 comment:

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...