Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's Over

The trade deadline has come and gone and the Wings are fine. They only made one trade--for a defenseman (DUH!)--and didn't have to give up anything but a couple of draft picks. They could have given away the franchise, but Holland is very good at his job and did well. My only concern is the rest of the league's trades--some of the other teams added quite a bit of strength to their rosters. Hopefully, this won't be bad news for Detroit. Now that all of the foolishness is over, the season can continue and we can look forward to the playoffs. Time to bring the Cup home to Detroit where it belongs!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:40 AM

    "Time to bring the Cup home to Detroit where it belongs!"

    i hope so....FOR YOU! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sweetie! However, after the loss tonight, I just want them to win for themselves--they deserve to be happy already. :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...