Saturday, February 23, 2008

Celebrate

We don't have a lot of holidays to choose from this week, but here goes:

24 February
Academy Award's

25 February
Six-Shooter Revolver First Patented

26 February
National Pistachio Day
For Pete's Sake Day

27 February
International Polar Bear Day
Inconvenience Yourself Day

28 February
Smokey Bear's Birthday
National Chili Day
Floral Design Day
National Tooth Fairy Day

29 February
Leap Year Day

1 March
Beer Day
Be Positive--Do Something Day
Pig Day
Plan A Solo Vacation Day

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I inconvenience myself on a daily basis. Now I have to do it as a "holiday?" Hmmm.. I wonder if Hallmark makes a card for that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if someone can figure out a way to make money off of it, then they WILL make cards! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...