Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day

So tomorrow we celebrate Valentine's Day. The day where women get/expect(?) candy, flowers, or jewelry as a gift. The day where men give candy, flowers, jewelry as a gift in order to get sex.

K and I didn't wait till tomorrow to give each other gifts. He gave me TWO heart necklaces*--he is such a sweetheart! I gave him flowers. Which one of us is expecting sex? :D

My new necklaces--he DOES have very good taste!





*I really am wondering if he can't make up his mind between two pieces of jewelry OR is he just trying to make sure the girls don't have to fight over each piece after I die?! :|

3 comments:

  1. LMAO!! No fighting for sure that way!

    He does have good tastes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, that's what happens when you've been married as long as we have: You start questioning even the NICE things they do!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:22 AM

    thats awesome!


    Happy Valentines Day! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...