Saturday, February 02, 2008

Celebrate

Here are the celebrations for the next week:

3 February
National Carrot Day
Wedding Ring Day


4 February
National Stuffed Mushroom Day
Gumby's Birthday
Dump Your Significant Jerk Day
Liberace Day

5 February
National Weatherperson's Day
International Pancake Day
Paczki Day

6 February
National Frozen Yogurt Day
National Girls & Women In Sports Day

7 February
National Fettuccine Alfredo Day
Wave All Your Fingers At Your Neighbors Day

8 February
Laugh And get Rich Day

9 February
Hershey's Chocolate Founded
Toothache Day
National Bagels and Lox Day
Corvette Day


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:57 AM

    Now I know when Gumby's birthday is! I wonder when Pokey's b-day is...

    what kind of cake would Gumby want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:42 PM

    "National Frozen Yogurt Day"

    Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 'dump your Significant jerk day'. hehe. I'm thinking 2/9 might be my fave....bagels and lox and hershey's. HELLO!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...