Monday, February 11, 2008

Good Grief

It's too late in the season for the injuries to start! Kronwall has been put on injured reserve--doesn't sound like they know WHEN he will be back with the clavicle injury. Hasek is out till whenever with a hip flexor problem. Cleary is out for about two months with the broken jaw. Great.

THANKFULLY nothing like what happened to Zednik of the Panthers is going on with the Wings. During yesterday's game, one of Zednik's teammates caught him in the side of the neck with a skate--hit his carotid artery and he needed surgery to repair it. I can't imagine how frightening it must have been to see that!

2 comments:

  1. Injuries always seem to come at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's true--just when the players are needed for a play-off run!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...