Tuesday, May 13, 2008

3-0

With tonight's win--5-2--the Wings are one win away from becoming the Western Conference champs and moving on to the Stanley Cup finals. And they played unbelievably tonight. Even some of the announcers are showing some love to the Wings--the comment heard often tonight was, "They are putting on a clinic." How true! Z and Datsyuk played as well as I have ever seen them play--D got the first ever hat-trick of his career! It was a joy to see--he is a very stoic, rather unemotional person, but he couldn't contain his elation. AND the Wings even got secondary scoring--Hudler got a goal. Z got the other one--DUH! A nice win, completely. Next game: Wednesday.



--Detroit Red Wings' Pavel Datsyuk, of Russia, reacts after scoring against the Dallas Stars during the third period of Game 3 of the NHL Western Conference hockey finals in Dallas, Monday, May 12, 2008. Datsyuk scored three times in the game for a hat trick. Detroit won 5-2. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)--

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:18 PM

    I am routing for your team baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the positive thoughts going there--they can use all the help they can get! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...